Registration is now open for our annual conference, which will be held on 15-17 November on the theme of ‘circular cities’.
Politicians, decision makers and professionals from approximately 100 major European cities will gather in Ljubljana for the EUROCITIES annual conference. The programme will include highlights such as:
- Violeta Bulc, commissioner for transport, joining us to open the conference
- a keynote by Janez Potočnik, co-chair of UNEP International Resource Panel and former European commissioner for the environment, along with other interesting speakers
- exciting new sessions ‘have coffee with…’ and ‘good morning Ljubljana’ to help you make the most of the networking opportunities – more info in the months to come
- the political day on Thursday 16 November with four high-level parallel roundtable debates will give you the opportunity to discuss key areas of our work in the context of the circular economy: circular society, circular partnerships, circular business, and circular growth
- study visits - separating and reuse, zero waste apartment or former prison? These visits will show different aspects of the circular economy and sustainable development through the eyes of various stakeholders.
- speednetworking will again be a central feature of this year’s conference, taking place on Friday 17 November. Do you have an exciting urban story to tell or looking for partners? If so, why not sign up to host a speednetworking session? If you are interested in hosting a session, please send the completed entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 September. Click here to download the form.
For more information visit the conference website www.eurocities2017.eu