The social affairs forum will work towards implementing its vision for inclusive and cohesive cities.
We aspire to:
- a sustainable city of inclusive growth and social innovation
- where everyone feels at home regardless of their background
- where no one is left behind, but all have equal opportunities
- where everyone can enjoy a good quality of life
In 2019-2020, we will focus on five thematic priorities:
- a good start in life for all children and young people
- inclusive labour markets preparing for the future of work and skills
- tackling housing poverty and homelessness
- diversity, social cohesion and integration of refugees and migrants
- accessible and age-friendly services
In terms of policy agenda priorities, we will continue to contribute to the European Pillar of Social Rights, the European Semester and the EU funding negotiations on the ESF+ 2021-2027. Three operational priorities will guide our work: bottom-up participation and co-creation, multi-level governance and social innovation.
Read the full strategy below.